Majestic Pure Soy Nail Polish Remover Infused with Tea Tree Oil is naturally derived from farm crops and it is non-toxic, noncarcinogenic. It is also readily and 100% biodegradable. It works for conventional nail polish only (and not for UV gel). It is an excellent replacement for traditional chemical nail polish remover including acetone-based polish remover or acetate based polish remover (so-called acetone-free remover). Unlike Acetone or acetate, it will not dry nails. Instead, many people find it moisturizing / hydrating.
- No chemical fumes.
- Encourages healthy looking nails.
- Best performing, safest, non-acetone/methyl acetate/ethyl lactate remover.
- Does not dry nail bed; soy moisturizes cuticle and nourishes nail bed.
- Not flammable.
- All ingredients rated 0 or 1 in the Cosmetic Safety Review by the Environmental Working Group’s Skin Deep database.
- This is not classified as a hazardous material, and therefore and unlike acetone or acetate, you can dispose it in regular a trashcan.
Soy Esters, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, and Tea Tree Oil.
HOW TO USE
Use a cotton swab, pad, or ball to dab the soy nail polish remover into nails and allow at least 2-5 minutes for the remover to soften the polish. Then rub the nails until the polish is fully removed. Repeat when necessary.
For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your healthcare provider before use. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue using.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.