Botanical Name: Helichrysum gymnocephalum
Plant Parts: Stems, Leaves
Country of Origin: Madagascar
Common Blends: Rose Oil, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender
Mix w/ Carrier Oils for DIY recipes for use in facial care, soaps, massage oils and more due to its fresh Aromatic smell
- Natural Helichrysum Oil is known for its natural benefits on overall Skin Care
Add Drops to your favorite diffuser for an Earthy and Outdoors atmosphere
Majestic Pure Highest Quality Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil, Helichrysum Essential Oil is all natural, steam distilled and pure Helichrysum Oil. It is Non-toxin, has no additives, unfiltered and undiluted with no fillers; therapeutic grade; packaged in the USA.
Helichrysum essential oil can range from pale yellow to red in color. It has a warm, slightly honey like, rich and buttery scent, with green notes of wood, spices, herb. Helichrysum oil blends well with Rose, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, or other spice and citrus oils.
Helichrysum Oil (Helichrysum gymnocephalum)
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to your favorite diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Soothing moisturizer: Add 20 drops each of helichrysum essential oil, frankincense, sandalwood, and 5 drops of rosemary oils into a 5ml container. Top off with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to clean skin to soothe and nourish.
- Smooth and young looking skin: Add 30 drops of frankincense, 20 drops of helichrysum oil, and 10 drops of lavender essential oils into a 5ml container. Top with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to wrinkles and/or dark spots. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
For external use only. Other than aromatherapy, dilute helichrysum essential oil with a carrier oil. For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical uses, It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
OUR MAJESTIC GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.