- Contains an unusually high Ricinoleic Acid ratio, making it beneficial for skin and hair.
- Possesses natural antibacterial and antifungal properties in addition to elevated levels of Vitamin E.
- Improves the appearance of skin for a radiant, youthful glow.
- Combine with other essential oils for oil massages
- Use on eyebrows to help with growth
How to Use
- Cleanse the skin with mild and water
- Apply as required (recommend twice daily)
Castor oil has been widely used for centuries to help nourish and soothe various skin and hair conditions. It is renowned for offering a broad spectrum of skin care applications and benefits. This oil has traditionally been used topically for acne and other targeted skin conditions. It has also been known to help initiate the process of regrowth
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil
For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease
OUR MAJESTIC GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.