- Pure Oil: Our Citronella Oil has no additives, fillers, artificial fragrances, or colors. It is steam-distilled from Cymbopogon Nardus herb.
- Citrusy Scent: The refreshing aroma of Citronella Oil promotes a sense of joy and lightheartedness while deodorizing unclean air.
- Surface Cleaner: Citronella Oil contains citronellal and geraniol, the compounds known for their effective cleaning and purifying abilities.
- Rejuvenated Skin: With its excellent moisturizing abilities, citronella oil boosts skin’s moisture levels and soothes dry, itchy, and irritated skin.
- Invigorating Massage: Citronella oil’s energizing effects on the body during massage encourage agility and activity, reducing feelings of lethargy and restlessness.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops of Citronella Oil to your favorite diffuser.
- Skincare: Mix 1-2 drops of Citronella Oil to your face wash before use to rejuvenate your complexion.
- Bath: Put 2-3 drops of Citronella Oil into warm bath water for a refreshingly deodorizing bath.
- Massage: Blend 10 drops of Citronella Oil with 5 tablespoons of Coconut Oil to ease bodily discomfort and muscular pain.
The citrus-like, refreshing, and uplifting aroma of Citronella Oil mimics that of Lemon Oil. Citronella Oil has been used as a natural surface cleaner and cosmetic ingredient for centuries. Its two main constituents, citronellal and geraniol, exhibit effective and excellent cleansing and purifying abilities. In aromatherapy applications, Citronella Oil is reputed for its happy fragrance that promotes a positive mood and focused mindset. As a cosmetic ingredient, Citronella Oil lightens the look of blemishes and discoloration. This all-purpose oil would be an ideal addition to your personal care collection.
Citronella (Cymbopogon nardus) Oil