Sodium Bentonite Clay has Electromagnetic Properties making it very Absorbent and helpful for drawing out metals and toxins.
Clay Baths and Foot Soaks Draw Toxins from the skin and through the pores.
Natural Sodium Bentonite Clay Mask is known to help Soothe skin conditions.
Indian Healing Clay Powder aids with deep skin Pore Cleansing, Detoxifying and Revitalization. Makes a great facial mask for visibly shrinking pores, tightening and toning the skin, and removing impurities.
- Use non-metal bowls, mix one ounce (scoop) of clay powder to 3/4 parts pure filtered water or Apple Cider Vinegar
- Add water or clay to create a sour cream-like consistency
- Cover your face with scrub up to 1/8 to 1/4 inch thick and leave on for approximately 20 minutes. For dry or oily skin, reduce time to half or less
- Wash off with warm water and immediately use a facial moisturizer
- Use once/ twice a week to keep your skin beautiful and fresh
- Separate your hair into four sections using plastic clamps
- Apply the clay to your hair as well as the scalp
- Let the clay sit on your hair for approximately 20-25 minutes, but do not let harden
- Rinse out the clay with warm water
Bentonite Clay, also known as Indian Clay, is composed of aged volcanic ash. It is 100% natural bentonite clay from the Wyoming Indian Mountain region. Compared with Calcium Bentonite clay, sodium bentonite is best for detoxing purposes as it has a stronger negative charge which causes it to pull more toxins into it whereas calcium bentonite clay is better at nurturing the body with calcium and silica. Majestic Pure Bentonite Clay is a pure all-natural, cosmetic grade, and does not contain additives or fragrances.
Bentonite is one of the most effective and powerful healing clays. It can be used externally as a clay poultice, mud pack, or in the bath and, in skincare recipes. A good quality Bentonite should be a grey/cream color. It has a very fine, velvet feel and is odorless and non-staining.
100% Pure Sodium Bentonite
For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.