- Provides all day moisturization – Jojoba Oil doesn't evaporate like water-based moisturizers.
- Contains antioxidants.
- Can be use as makeup remover.
- Beneficial for all types of hair.
- Acts as an organic hair conditioner. It is known to moisturize hair follicles and protect them against any damage or becoming weak and dull.
- Great moisturizer and carrier oil.
- Contains many different varieties of tocopherols which make up Vitamin E and many other natural minerals.
- Contains myristic acid and Phytosterols that are known for their anti-inflammatory actions and for having a similar in composition to that of the skin's own oils.
Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
Jojoba Oil, derived from the exotic Jojoba tree, makes an excellent moisturizer and is ideal for all skin types. High quality Jojoba oil should be colorless, odorless and flaunt countless beauty benefits. It has a high shelf-life and can be stored for extended periods without loss of quality, as it is considered a relatively stable liquid. It also contains almost all of the vitamins and minerals essential for healthy skin and hair. Common Jojoba Oil applications include facial moisturizer, hair conditioner, facial cleanser, sunburn relief lotion, makeup remover, body lotion, lip balm and as an important ingredient in a variety of cosmetic products. Additionally, it makes an excellent massage oil.