100% Pure Argan Oil is extracted from Argan trees which are native to Morocco. It contains a high amount of Vitamin E which helps to Moisturize skin among other Benefits for Hair, Skin and Nail Care
A Natural Moisturizer which Quickly and Easily absorbs into skin and hair. Soothing and Rejuvenating for irritated or sensitive skin or hair. Helps to Strengthen brittle and frizzy hair and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
Experiment w/ DIY Recipes to make Lip Balm, Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, Natural Deodorant, Shaving Cream, Sunburn Remedy, and much more
Mix w/ Essential Oils such as Lavender oil or a combination of essential oils to create Massage Oils for aromatherapy and Relaxation after a long day. No Greasy Feeling. No Clumps
Aromatherapy: used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.
Cosmetics: widely used in soaps, lotions, ointments, and other cosmetics.
Hair Care: used in a variety of hair care applications from shampoos to conditioners and more
- After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hands and work it through damp hair. Style as usual. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft, shiny hair. Can be added to shampoo. Ultra-light Argan oil leaves no residue and no oily build-up, providing a silky finish and brilliant shine
- Before applying color, massage approximately 5ml of Argan Oil. This will enhance the hairs' ability to absorb the color. Add 4 to 5ml of Argan Oil to color mix and continue normal color application and process.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Argan Oil to clean face in the evening as an extra-strong serum.
- Massage the Argan Oil on your nails, cuticles, and the skin surrounding your nails.
- Can be added to body lotion or warm bath.
Argan Oil is produced from the kernels of the Argan Tree, found exclusively in Morocco. Since the Argan Tree is sourced from an extremely limited area, the oil itself is considered a rarity.
Majestic Pure Argan Oil is produced from high-quality nuts using a time-tested, cold-press extraction method. It has a naturally earthy scent as a result of being stored in dark-colored glass bottles, a process utilized to protect it from sunlight and preserve its powerful properties. Argan Oil, rich in Vitamin E, loses its stability and efficiency over time. You must therefore use only "fresh" argan.
We import Argan Oil from the Southern region of Morocco. Our Berber women hand-pick the high-quality, limited-season nuts during May and September, after which time they are safely stored. Only the finest kernels are selected. No water is used in the extraction process in order to maintain perfect peroxide levels. The quality of Argan Oil depends primarily upon the quality of the nuts. There are many different grades of Argan Oil. The grade and quality of the oil dramatically impact its efficacy and the value of the oil differs accordingly. Majestic Pure Argan Oil is Triple Extra Virgin Organic Grade A (a supreme quality), with a Free Acidity Rate of 0.3% or below and a 0.5 méq per KG peroxide level.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*; Our Argan Oil is a triple extra virgin grade with 0.3% free acidity level and a 0.5 mg/kg peroxide level
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.