- 100% Pure Rosehip Oil is extracted from the seed and seedcases of the rose bush (Rosa Moschata or Rosa Canina). It is full of nurturing vitamins, Fatty Acids, and Phenols which have a variety of benefits for Skin Care
- A Natural Moisturizer which Quickly and Easily absorbs into skin and hair. Soothing and Rejuvenating for irritated or sensitive skin or hair. Promotes fuller, shining hair
- Experiment w/ DIY Recipes to make Lip Balm, Hair Shampoo, Hair Conditioner, Natural Deodorant, Shaving Cream, and much more. No Greasy Feeling. No Clumps. No Stains.
Mix w/ Essential Oils such as Lavender oil or a combination of essential oils to create Massage Oils for aromatherapy and Relaxation after a long day
Aromatherapy: used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.
Cosmetics: widely used in soaps, lotions, ointments and other cosmetics.
Hair Care: used in a variety of hair care applications
- Does NOT aggravate skin
- Works well w/ Sensitive Skin
- Does NOT clogs pores
- Apply 2-3 drops onto fingertips
- Rub oil into the affected area two or three times a day
- Suitable for ALL skin types
Majestic Pure Rosehip Oil is cold-pressed, harnessed from the seeds of wild Chilean grown rose hips. It is a solvent-free extraction process designed to retain precious actives necessary for optimal performance. Rosehip Oil has incredible properties for distressed skin which makes it a good choice for inclusion in mixing massage oils or when preparing a carrier oil blend. Rosehip Oil is gentle and generally well-tolerated by people with extra sensitive or dry, damaged skin.
Rosehip Oil is also described as the "Oil of Youth" since it quickly penetrates the skin, making it an excellent moisturizer. This unique oil supplies vital nutrients to help promote radiant, young skin.
100% Pure and Natural Therapeutic-Grade Rosehip Oil
Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid using during pregnancy. Keep out of the reach of children. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue using.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.