Tea Tree Oil is a very popular oil used in skin care products. It is also known as melaleuca oil, which is extracted from the leaves of the plant Melaleuca alternifolia by steam distillation.Terpinen-4-ol is the main component of the essential oil of tea tree oil.It can be attributed to its properties to kill many bacteria, viruses and fungi. A must-have oil for your home.
It's used in many household applications such as mold treatment, natural disinfectant, natural pest control, toothbrush cleaner and laundry freshener.
Benefits of TeaTree essential oil:
- Soothes sunburns and regular burns
- Can be used as an effective Remedy for acne, skin infections, skin tags, warts and rashes
- Can be used as an all-purpose cleaner and in homemade kitchen cleaner
- Add few drops of tea tree Oil in shampoo to fight with lice naturally
- Work great as homemade natural deodorant
- Helps to keep fleas and insects away by adding a few drops in the pets' crates or beds.
- It is an ingredient of soaps, creams, lotions, deodorants, disinfectants and air fresheners.
How to Use:Aromatherapy:
100% Pure therapeutic grade Essential Oil
TeaTree essential oil
Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser.Massage:
Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.Sleep-aid:
Add a few drops on your pillow before you sleep.Caution:
Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. For topical uses, It is necessary to dilute essential oils with a carrier oil.FDA Statement:
These Statements have not been evaluated by the food and drug administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.