Geranium Oil has a sweet, floral fragrance that calms and relaxes the body and mind. It has been used by the Egyptians for promoting beautiful and radiant skin. Geranium Oil is often compared to the rose oil because they share almost the same traits.
Benefits of Geranium oil:
- Geranium oil has pleasant aroma
- Geranium oil can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages
- When used in aromatherapy, its sweet smell is known to be mood uplifting.
- It can also promote radiant skin and is known to be beneficial for a variety of skin problems.
- In addition, it is also a natural insect repellent.
Geranium Essential Oil Uses:
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Topical: Add a few drops to your facial lotion and apply over face to minimize the look of wrinkles or dilute with a carrier oil and massage onto skin to promote muscle toning
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your favorite conditioner for dry hair or dandruff
- Insect Repellent: Use with a diffuser/a spray bottle to keep your environment insect-free
Ingredients: Geranium Oil (Pelargonium Graveolens) from Egypt. 100% Pure and Natural.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. For external use only. Keep away from eyes and mucous remembrances. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use.
FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.