Dead Sea Mud Mask provides care for Your Skin and body. Due to its unique high concentration of minerals and salts, Dead Sea mud is used by thousands of people to get smoother and clearer skin including celebrities and supermodels.
Skin care using a Dead Sea mud mask is suitable for all skin types. Whether used on the face or the body, it will reveal more vibrant, refined and healthier skin. Dead Sea Mud Mask is commonly used for detoxification, as a facial mask, to improve skin conditions and to help reduce aches and pains. it can also be used for various skin condition such as blackheads or pimples as well as a full body mask.
Benefits of Dead Sea Mask:
- Dead Sea Mud Mask is known to help with:
- Shrinking pores
- Tightening and toning skin
- Removing impurities and just making your skin look and feel great overall.
- It is an excellent facial Exfoliator
- It is known to accelerate the natural exfoliation.
- It promotes skin's ability to absorb vitamins, proteins and Dead Sea minerals through the layer of dead cells, and encourages them to help regenerate a healthy cell layer.
- Dead sea mud mask is known for deep Pore Cleansing:
- Pores release natural fat (sebum) and toxins through perspiration
- Absorbs the nourishing ingredients in the Dead Sea mud mask.
IngredientsDeionized water, Pure Dead Sea Mud, Kaolin, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Aloe Vera Juice, Vegetable Glycerin, Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Calendula Oil, Xanthan GumHow to Use:Apply a thick layer on the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 5 minutes. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motions for an overall exfoliation. Wash any excess with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. Recommended to use twice a week and to follow with your favorite moisturizer.Caution: Avoid contact with eyes. Avoid using during pregnancy. Keep out of reach of children. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue using.FDA Statement: This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- It helps to hydrate and moisturize your skin which reduces the appearance of wrinkles.
- Massaging Dead Sea mud on the areas of the skin is popularly known to stimulate the blood circulation and cleanse toxins out of the pores.