USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils:Essential oils are used in range from aromatherapy, personal beauty care and natural treatments. Our Essential Oil Set of 6 includes some of the most popular oils including Lavender, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Eucalyptus, Lemongrass and Orange oils. They are carefully selected based on their individual characteristics and benefits as well as their ability to blend together for your unique aromatic preference and therapeutic needs.
USDA Certified Organic Essential Oils: Certified and registered in the USDA Organic Database to ensure the absence of harmful pesticides as well as the proper handling of the oil in all stages of production.
Majestic Pure Aromatherapy Essential Oils Set of 6-in-one Collection includes:
Lavender – offers fresh and sweet fragrance, helpful in soothing the mind and body.
Peppermint – gives a cooling sensation, has a calming effect on the body.
- Tea Tree – has a strong herbaceous and woody scent, purifies the mind and body of emotional wounds.
Eucalyptus – is cooling, refreshing, and stimulating which allows the removal of mental exhaustion, while rejuvenating the spirits.
- Lemongrass – has a light and fresh lemony smell with earthy undertones. It is stimulating, relaxing, soothing and balancing.
Orange – known to elevate the spirits, calm the mind, neutralize stress, and promote a sense of happiness
- Create your own blends: Create your own essential oil blends.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drops to your favorite diffuser to create a calm, stress-free environment.
- Massage: Dilute with a carrier oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Topical Uses: Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo, moisturizer, face wash and/or body wash.
- Diffuser: Inhaling the aroma from a diffuser may provide therapeutic benefit.
- For external use only. Other than for use in aromatherapy, dilute with a carrier oil.
- For topical use, rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use.
- Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils are potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.
- Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.