Beneficial oil for hair, skin and nails.
It can be used as a carrier oil.
Easily absorbed by skin, without leaving an oily residue.
It helps in reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
Hydrates frizzy and problematic hair, making it easier to manage.
Nourishes and strengthens over-processed, damaged, and brittle hair
- After shampooing and conditioning, start with a small amount in the palm of your hands and work it through damp hair. Style as usual. Apply a few drops as often as needed to achieve soft, shiny hair. Can be added to shampoo. Ultra-light Argan oil leaves no residue and no oily build up, providing a silky finish and brilliant shine.
- Before applying color, massage approximately 5ml of Argan Oil. This will enhance the hairs ability to absorb the color. Add 4 to 5ml of Argan Oil to color mix and continue normal color application and process.
- Apply 1-2 drops of Argan Oil to clean face in the evening as an extra strong serum.
- Massage the Argan Oil on your nails, cuticles, and on the skin surrounding your nails.
- Can be added to body lotion or warm bath.
Argan Oil is produced from the kernels of the Argan Tree, found exclusively in Morocco. Since the Argan Tree is sourced from an extremely limited area, the oil itself is considered a rarity.
Majestic Pure Argan Oil is produced from high quality nuts using a time tested, cold-press extraction method. It has a naturally earthy smell as a result of being stored in dark colored glass bottles, a process utilized to protect it from sunlight and preserve its powerful properties. Argan Oil, rich in Vitamin E, loses its stability and efficiency over time. You must therefore use only "fresh" argan.
What else you need to know about our Argan Oil:
We import Argan Oil from the Southern region of Morocco. Our Berber women hand-pick the high quality, limited season nuts during May and September, after which time they are safely stored. Only the finest kernels are selected. No water is used in the extraction process in order to maintain perfect peroxide levels. The quality of Argan Oil depends primarily upon the quality of the nuts. There are many different grades of Argan Oil. The grade and quality of the oil dramatically impact its efficacy and the value of the oil differs accordingly. Majestic Pure Argan Oil is Triple Extra Virgin Organic Grade A (a supreme quality), with Free Acidity Rate 0.3% or below and a 0.5 méq per KG peroxide level.
Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*; Our Argan Oil is triple extra virgin grade with 0.3% free acidity level and a 0.5 mg/kg peroxide level.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
OUR MAJESTIC GUARANTEE
We truly believe we have some of the best products in the world. If you don't have a positive experience for ANY reason, we will do WHATEVER it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.
Buying items online can be a daunting task, so we want you to realize that there is absolutely ZERO risk in buying something and trying it out. If you don't like it, no hard feelings we'll make it right.
We have 24/7/365 Ticket and Email Support. Please contact us if you need assistance.