Botanical Name: Pelargonium Graveolens
Plant Parts: leaves and stems
Country of Origin: Egypt.
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Mood: Calming, Relaxing
Aroma: Sweet Floral Fragrance
Blends well with: Lavender, Bergamot, Lemon, Rosemary and Tea tree
Approximate Shelf Life: 3-4 years.
- Geranium oil has pleasant aroma.
- Geranium oil can be used in relaxing or therapeutic massages.
- When used in aromatherapy, its sweet smell is known to be mood uplifting.
- It can also promote radiant skin and is known to be beneficial for a variety of skin problems.
- In addition, it is also a natural insect repellent.
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
- Topical: Add a few drops to your facial lotion and apply over face to minimize the look of wrinkles or dilute with a carrier oil and massage onto skin to promote muscle toning
- Hair-care: Add a few drops to your favorite conditioner for dry hair or dandruff
- Insect Repellent: Use with a diffuser/a spray bottle to keep your environment insect-free