Botanical Name: Citrus sinensis
Plant Parts: Orange peels
Country of Origin: Brazil.
Extraction Method: Cold- compression without chemical solvents
Mood: Purifying, Calming, Cleansing, Refreshing, Strengthening
Aroma: Sweet, fresh and fresh citrus odour.
Blends well with: Llemon, clary sage, lavender, black pepper, cinnamon, clove bud, ginger, frankincense, sandalwood.
Approximate Shelf Life: 6 months.
• Helps nourish skin health.
• Helps boost immunity.
• Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and dark spots.
• Great as a DIY kitchen cleaner.
• Other than for use in aromatherapy, carefully dilute with a carrier oil such as Fractionated Coconut Oil.
• Keep out of the reach of pets. Essential oils can be potentially toxic to pets at certain concentrations. Cats can be especially sensitive to essential oils.