- Helps moisturize your skin for that desirable texture & appearance.
- Leaves skin looking toned.
- Sodium Chloride (Himalayan Salt), Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Glycerin (Vegetable Glycerin), Vitis vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Lychee fruit Essential Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice.
HOW TO USE
Massage onto skin using circular motions starting with any sore muscles or cellulite, the legs, then arms & body, making your way back toward your heart. Rinse well. Your skin will be lightly scented, soft & moisturized.
- A humectant which keeps skin moisturized.
- Helps skin appear toned.
- A natural glycolic acid which breaks down and removes dead skin cells.
- An excellent skin exfoliant to view new, vibrant skin.
- Dissolves easily, does not leave a residue that could clog pores.
- Smells great! Leaves skin looking bright and toned.
- Sucrose, Sweet Almond Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Jojoba Oil, Evening Primrose Oil, Passion Flower Extract, Lemon Oil, Calendula Flower Extract, Ginseng Extract, Lis Extract, Arnica Extract, Pepperment Extract, Grapefruit Oil, Litsea Cububa Oil, Orange Oil, Bergamot Oil,Lemongrass Oil, Citron Oil.
HOW TO USE
- In the shower, mix the contents of the jar with your finger to evenly distribute the oils and then apply to wet skin. Massage gently, polishing away dull skin cells. Rinse well and pat dry. Use caution as the oils can make shower and bath surfaces slippery.
- Softens skin and helps in reducing dryness and flaking.
- Helps reduce the appearance of wrinkles, sagging skin and age spots.
- Promotes healthy looking hair and complexion.
- Provides natural support from the harmful effects of UV radiation.
- Coconut Milk, Sea Salt,, Almond Oil, Safflower Oil, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Apricot Kernel Oil, Avocado Oil, Dead Sea Salt, Vitamin E.
HOW TO USE
- Wet your skin with warm water, then massage your skin gently in circular motion with the scrub for one minute. Rinse the scrub odd thoroughly. Pad dry gently, then apply moisturizer. Use the scrub only once or twice per week.