- Soy Nail Polish Remover encourages strong-looking nails by adding no chemical fumes.
- Acetate- Free solution provides an excellent performing, safe, non-acetone/methyl acetate/ethyl lactate remover.
- Non-Toxic Polish Remover contains blends of Natural-Based, non-greasy oils which are lightweight
Soy Polish does not dry nail bed; soy Moisturizes cuticles while Nurtures and Conditions nail bed
1. Use a cotton swab, pad or ball to dab the soy nail polish remover onto nails
2. Allow at least 2-5 minutes for the remover to soften the polish
3. Rub the nails until the polish is fully removed
4. Repeat when necessary
Majestic Pure Soy Nail Polish Remover Infused with Tea Tree Oil is naturally derived from farm crops and it is Non-Toxic, noncarcinogenic. It is also readily and 100% Biodegradable. It works for conventional nail polish only (and not for UV gel). It is an excellent replacement for traditional chemical nail polish remover including acetone-based polish remover or acetate-based polish remover (so-called acetone-free remover). Unlike Acetone or acetate, it will not dry nails. Instead, many people find it moisturizing/hydrating. This is not classified as a hazardous material, and therefore and unlike acetone or acetate, you can dispose of it in regular a trashcan.
Soy Esters, Dimethyl Glutarate, Dimethyl Adipate, and Tea Tree Oil
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your healthcare provider before use. If irritation or discomfort occurs, discontinue using.
This statement herein has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.