- It has a distinct citrusy scent that is known be both uplifting and relaxing when diffused.
- It is also purifying and cleansing for the skin.
- Bergamot oil contains three other natural ingredients, “Alpha Pinene, Limonene and Flavonoids,” that are known to have mood lifting and relaxing qualities.
- Bergamot’s powerful aroma makes it a popular component in many perfumes, cosmetics and skin care
- Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser.
- Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
- Sleep-aid: Add 1-2 drops onto your pillow to enhance a soothing goodnight sleep.
- Topical Uses: Add 1-2 drops to your shampoo, moisturizer, face wash and or body wash.
- Bug repellent: Use a diffuser/ a spray bottle to keep your environment bug-free.