Fractionated Coconut Oil is processed in a unique way that removes long-chain fatty acids, leaving only healthy medium-chain fatty acids behind. This liquid form of coconut oil offers a variety of remarkable skin care benefits. It has a high concentration of Capric Acid and Caprylic Acid, which gives it amazing antioxidant and disinfecting properties. It's an excellent moisturizer and is known to help in soothing skin rashes, irritations and inflammation. Fractionated Coconut Oil also helps with healing and soothing chapped lips. It has an extended shelf life, is more stable and generally less used compared to the other, popular types of coconut oil. Unlike normal coconut oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil remains in a liquid state even at low temperatures. It also doesn’t have a heavy consistency like other oils, and as an added benefit, is non-staining.
- Natural and safe moisturizer.
- Leaves skin smooth without a greasy feeling.
- Does not aggravate skin, or clogs pores.
- Gently absorbs into the skin while reducing essential oil evaporation.
- Odorless and has clear to yellow tint.
- Can be mixed with other, more expensive carriers to extend shelf life. It can also be used to create different cream textures.
- Aromatherapy: used as a carrier oil, since it facilitates the absorption of other oils and herbal extracts.
- Cosmetics: widely used in soaps, lotions, ointments and other cosmetics.
- Hair Care: used in a variety of hair care applications.
100% pure and natural fractionated coconut oil.
HOW TO USE
Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Coconut oil has a detox effect which may appear in the form of rashes, but they should disappear after 2-3 days of consistent use. Do not use if the rashes persist for more than 3 days. Clean skin thoroughly before applying coconut oil to maximize absorption. Apply thin layer and massage well, re-apply multiple thin layers if needed.
For external use only. Rub a very small amount on the inside of your elbow area to test for any allergic reaction before use. Avoid contact with eyes, keep out of the reach of children. If pregnant, consult with your health care provider before use.
This statement has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, mitigate, treat, cure or prevent any disease.