Botanical Name: Eucalyptus Globulus
Plant Parts: Leaves
Country of Origin: China
Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
Mood: Revitalizing, Energizing, Uplifting, Invigorating
Aroma: Balsamic, Camphoraceous, Cool, Fresh
Blends well with: Cedarwood, Lavender and Rosemary
Approximate Shelf Life: 3-4 years
- Eucalyptus oil has well-known benefits for aromatherapy, skin care and health and is one of the most popular aromatherapy oils.
- Due to its natural component, Cineole (Eucalyptol), Eucalyptus essential oil is known to be helpful for skin.
- Eucalyptus oil can be used during relaxing or therapeutic massages.
- When applied to the scalp, Eucalyptus oil may also help promote shiny, thick, and healthy hair.
- Also applicable as an insect repellent.
Aromatherapy: Add a few drop to your favorite diffuser.
Massage: Dilute it with a carrier oil such as coconut/almond oil and enjoy a therapeutic massage.
Sleep-aid: Add a few drops onto your pillow to inhale the aroma for a soothing sleep.
Sensitivity Test: Test on a small area of skin around the elbow.