While skimming through popular beauty magazines and natural remedies, the end goal is to find an ingredient that would help achieve overall skin wellness. We experiment with different products and explore DIY recipes, but the results are usually not what we expect.
If you are still searching for a generous and gentle constituent that could relax the skin and renew its appearance—allow us to introduce you to hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring molecule abundantly found in our bodies. It has been a cosmetic mainstay for a very long time now. From maintaining a plump look, fresh complexion, youthful radiance to smooth texture, the virtues of hyaluronic are many to enlist.
To help you incorporate this skincare gem into your ritual, we have explained the comprehensive benefits and the correct usage method of hyaluronic acid.
Hyaluronic Acid Skincare Benefits
- Hydration Boost: Hyaluronic acid is a natural moisture binder that collects water from the environment, delivers it to the different layers of the epidermis, replenishing its thirst and soothing dryness. Think of hyaluronic acid as a rejuvenating hydrating treat your skin needs.
- Improved Lipid Barrier: On the outermost part of the skin is a lipid barrier that protects the inner layers from the damaging effects of the outside world. The lipid barrier saves the skin from so much harm, whether it is UV rays, free radicals, pollutants, smoke, or impurities. In short, you would want to keep the function and condition of the lipid barrier at its healthiest for happy-looking skin. The humectant nature of hyaluronic acid draws in moisture and provides it to the skin, fortifying the lipid barrier against external aggressors.
- Enhanced Suppleness: As we age, the decrease in elastin and collagen fibers production causes the skin to become saggy and wrinkled. Dehydration and dryness further accelerate the aging process, making the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines more prominent. Hyaluronic acid cannot replace elastin or collagen fibers, but it can promote moisture retention for a more youthful and fresh appearance. This quality has made hyaluronic acid a favorite ingredient in anti-aging products.
- Soft, Smooth Texture: The same moisturizing effects of hyaluronic acid that help maintain a youthful complexion also help support a soft and refined texture. It infuses the skin with valuable moisture, softening rough patches and providing a silky, smooth feel.
- Safest Moisturizer: Hyaluronic acid is our body’s natural moisturizer that lubricates the joints, nerves, hair, and skin. Its production decreases as we get older. By providing your skin with this essential molecule, you compensate for the lost natural moisture resulting from the aging process. It suits all skin types, and if anything, hyaluronic acid is the safest moisturizer that there is.
How To Use Hyaluronic In Your Skincare Regimen?
Now that you are well aware of the extensive beautifying benefits of hyaluronic acid, it is time to understand the best way to use it. There are two effective ways to introduce hyaluronic acid into your routine. You can either use it in the form of a moisturizer or apply it to your skin by using serums.
Good thing, we have just the serum you are looking for. Our Hyaluronic Acid Serum contains the combined moisturizing and rejuvenating effects of vegan collagen, aloe vera gel, green tea extract, retinol, and of course, hyaluronic acid.
This serum nurtures and hydrates the skin, giving you a glowing, dewy, and refreshed complexion. It reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines and improves your skin’s resilience and vitality for a youthful appearance. It suits all skin types.
The Proper Way to Use Hyaluronic Acid for Skin
- Step #1: Cleanse your face with a gentle face wash.
- Step #2: Apply a moisturizer that suits your skin type.
- Step #3: Apply a thin layer of hyaluronic acid serum on your entire face and let it absorb fully.
- Step #4: Follow up with a moisturizer and leave it on overnight.
PS: You can use hyaluronic acid in both your daytime and evening skincare routines, and it is safe for daily application.
Are you looking for details on more beauty care and wellness how-tos and not-dos? Follow our blog posts.
=== split content ===
=== split content ===