How Helichrysum Essential Oil Can Improve Skin Health Naturally? Benefits & Tips
Helichrysum Essential Oil has a variety of full-body benefits that stem from its natural anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties. This oil has been used across the globe for medicinal purposes for thousands of years, but it also offers some powerful beauty and health benefits for those who want to achieve a clear and healthy complexion naturally.
Benefits of Helichrysum Essential Oil
Helichrysum Essential Oil works as a natural antibiotic, antimicrobial, and antifungal agent. It provides a range of health and beauty benefits used to treat a variety of conditions including allergies, arthritis, wounds, insomnia, bloating, and inflammation of the muscles and joints. The same properties that make Helichrysum Essential Oil an excellent healer also make this oil a great tool to use as part of your skin care routine.
Here are just a few of the ways that Helichrysum Essential Oil promotes natural skin health:
- Its antimicrobial properties make this essential oil effective for treating and preventing blemishes for those with acne-prone skin.
- This essential oil also helps to reduce swelling and skin irritation, allowing those with sensitive skin to find quick and natural relief.
- Helichrysum Essential Oil can also be used to reduce the appearance of scars without any of the harsh side effects of chemical alternatives.
- This essential oil also works to hydrate dry or damaged skin and decrease signs of aging.
How to Use Helichrysum Essential Oil for Skin Health
Depending on your skin type and issue, there are a variety of all-natural recipes that you can use to promote skin health using Helichrysum Essential Oil:
- For sunburn relief, you can create a natural after sun balm by mixing one teaspoon of aloe vera with 2 drops of Helichrysum Essential Oil and 2 drops of lavender oil. You can also add one drop of peppermint oil to the balm for a cooling effect. This mixture will help soothe skin that has had too much sun exposure.
- To moisturize, add 20 drops of Helichrysum, Frankincense, sandalwood, and 5 drops of rosemary oils before topping it off with fractionated coconut oil. Then apply to clean skin. This nourishing mixture will leave your skin looking and feeling soft and healthy.
- To create an all-natural anti-aging serum, combine 20 drops of frankincense, 20 drops of helichrysum, 10 drops of lavender essential oils, and fractionated coconut oil. Apply the serum to dark spots or wrinkles to reduce signs of aging on your face and skin. This also works for scars and stretch marks.
- You can also apply Helichrysum Essential Oil to treat or prevent acne. Remember, for topical use you will need to use a carrier oil like fractionated coconut oil before applying to the skin.
Are you ready to naturally improve the look and feel of your skin? Purchase Helichrysum Essential Oil and start seeing first-hand the benefits of this 100% pure, natural, and therapeutic grade with no additives or dilution. For best results, make sure that you use it with a carrier oil. We recommend fractionated coconut oil, which also has health-boosting benefits for the skin.