Everyone's favorite holiday drink gets boozy and a little spicy.
PREP TIME: 5 MINS
TOTAL TIME: 10 MINS
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon sugar
- 1 c. eggnog
- 1 c. vodka
- 1 c. Kahlúa
- 2 tbsp. molasses, plus more for drizzling
- Pinch ground ginger
- Whipped cream, for topping
- Wet rims of four cocktail glasses and dip in cinnamon sugar.
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, add eggnog, vodka, Kahlúa, molasses, and ginger and shake to combine.
- Pour into rimmed glasses. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with molasses before serving.
Recipe from delish.com