Lavender Essential Oil Benefits
The scent of lavender is always unforgettable. It's distinctive and mesmerizing aroma makes it perfect for perfumes, while genuine lavender essential oil is a massage therapist's favorite oil. It offers multiple benefits, from easing nerves and tension to repelling mosquitoes. Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) derives its name from the Latin word lavare, meaning "to wash". It has a distinctive, fresh and slightly floral aroma and as an essential oil it's a naturally effective beauty and personal care product.
How Can Lavender Oil Help You in Sleeping?
Essential lavender oil is one of the prominent and useful essential oils which is used in fragrance, makeups, and aromatherapy. Majestic Pure’s Lavender oil is distilled from the blend of two pure plants; Lavandula hybrida from France and Lavandula angustifolia from Bulgaria. Use Lavender Essential Oil to help sleep by adding a few drops of pure lavender oil on a pillow before bedtime which can help improve sleep function. The calming effects work to decrease stress and increase the feeling of calm and relaxation helping you to fall asleep faster and with less tossing and turning. Lavender emollient is a multi-use oil known to help in relieving pain, reducing bacteria, and purifying your skin. Moreover, it is most famous for its soothing effects on the mind and body. Lavender oil is one of the most adaptable essential oils. Lavender oil’s scent is balancing, relaxing, and calming. Essential lavender oil is believed to have many valuable properties.
Lavender essential oil has many valuable properties that help to minimize harmful germs, relieve muscle tensions, purify and soothe inflamed skin, as well as promote speedy recovery of scarred and irritated skin. Let’s have a look at some of the exciting usages of lavender essential oil:
Perfume Your Outfit with Relaxing Lavender
Using a pouch is an excellent method to add fragrance to any space. A pouch is a small aromatic cloth wrapped in a paper bag or cloth. These pouches can be easily prepared at home by adding a few drops of Majestic Pure Lavender Essential Oil to a small piece of fabric, then put it in a paper bag. You can place it in the dresser to perfume your clothing.
Lavender Oil as Washing Detergent
A non-toxic laundry cleaner is easy and cheap to create at home, using lavender emollient and purified vinegar. The antibacterial properties in lavender oil helps naturally and safely disinfect your clothes. You can create this natural detergent by adding 1 tsp of lavender essential oil to 500 grams of vinegar.
Cleaning Your Skin with Lavender Spray
If your skin is susceptible to breakouts, this versatile oil will help clarify and stabilize your skin. Lavender oil is exceptional for all skin types, especially for those who are prone to breakouts. It is also very calming. This refreshing lavender spray can easily be made by filling a clean spray bottle with half a cup of water, then add 4 drops of lavender oil and voila!
Spray Lavender Mist to Improve Sleep
This oil is perfect for helping to encourage sleep. It is very relaxing to help comfort you into a peaceful sleep. Spray on your pillow and bedding to frame yourself into calming and soothing fragrance. Add 3 ounces of water and 10 drops of essential lavender oil in a spray bottle. To use the spray, lightly mist a pillow a few minutes before bedtime.
Support Thicker, Fuller Hair
Lavender oil helps promote voluminous hair when massaging into the scalp daily. It may help soothe skin inflammation. Lavender oil also provides a calming effect and divine fragrance.
Other Lavender Essential Oil Benefits:
- Stress Reduction (Lavender Oil For Anxiety): It is naturally rich in aromatic molecules known as ester. Esters work as calming agents and are antispasmodic,ideal for helping relieve stress and strain. Homeopathic often recommend it to help cure health related issues such as insomnia, anxiety, panic attacks, and stress disorder. It is the best oil for anxiety.
- Bug Repellent (Pure Lavender Oil Spray): The aroma of lavender essential oil naturally repels annoying bugs like mosquitoes and moths by using pure lavender oil spray. Use it in a diffuser when sitting on the patio in the even for a bug-free experience. The anti-inflammatory properties of this oil can also help reduce the irritation caused by some bug bites and its anti-microbial properties may help sooth other minor cut and burns. For your pets, it is a natural way to help repel fleas and ticks.
- Essential Oil For Lice Treatment: Use pure lavender oil as a way to treat and eliminate lice, nits, and lice eggs from hair without any harmful chemicals. Essential oil from Majestic Pure is free from pesticides, alcohol, Tricolsan, parabens, sulfates, phthalates, and GMOs. It never contains any synthetic fragrances or dyes.
- Reduces Blemishes and Age Spots: It can be used to treat blemishes caused by acne, its anti-microbial properties working to fight future breakouts. Use it to reduce the appearance of age spots as well on the hands and face, a natural beauty product that's always clean and fresh and never tested on animals. To use this essential oil for acne, try a mix of lavender essential oil with frankincense essential oil for age spots. Apply on skin in the both, the morning and before sleep each night for the best results.
- Headache Pain Reliever: Breathing in the calming aroma of it can work as a natural headache pain reliever, while reducing the stress that often acts as a trigger. Place lavender essential oil in your diffuser and use it as aromatherapy for tension headaches and even migraines.
- Fights Skin and Nail Conditions: Make this oil part of your regular skin care routine and use it to fight any anti-fungal resistant skin or nail condition. For fungal issues with toenails, add a drop of pure lavender oil to a warm foot bath and soak for several minutes.
Lavender essential oil from Majestic Pure Aromatherapy is therapeutic grade, produced with the highest quality standards. Majestic Pure essential oils are always cruelty free, vegan, and is all natural with no animal ingredients. Always dilute it with a carrier oil and avoid eye contact. Everyone can enjoy pure lavender oil benefits, even your pets. Breathe it in with a diffuser, its aroma is extremely soothing for pregnant moms and babies especially. Majestic Pure lavender essential oil is the one essential oil you must have in your beauty collection.
Lavender essential oil is very versatile. You can use lavender oil in many ways to improve your health and well-being. Try out these recipes or come up with your own’s. The possibility is endless!