Clove is an evergreen tree and has been found growing around the world. It is indigenous to the Spice Islands but is also found in Madagascar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan, India and many other locations. Because the clove tree is widespread, the use of clove leaf essential oil has a long and storied history. In fact, clove is often thought of as an aphrodisiac and even used in so-called “love potions.”
Whether or not you believe in the power of a love potion powered by clove, you have to admit; clove does offer many benefits that could improve your love life—and your health in general.
• The Scent is Incredible – Clove has an amazing scent that brings to mind warmth, home and the holidays. It blends well with cinnamon, vanilla, and any other warm scent. Whether you’re using clove for medicinal purposes or just to bring fragrance into your home, you are sure to love it.
• Improves Digestion – One of the best-known uses of clove leaf essential oil is to aid in digestion. A bit of clove oil used in aromatherapy is often helpful in reducing nausea, and clove oil is sometimes used as an ingredient in Indian cooking to add flavor and improve digestion.
• Antiseptic – The antiseptic quality of clove oil makes it excellent to use for a hand sanitizer or in your cleaning routine. Add a few drops to to an empty small, glass spray bottle, then fill with water, to create a DIY hand sanitizer.
• Builds Immunity – A top homeopathic use of clove leaf essential oil is for boosting immunity. The antiviral properties can help purify the blood and even increase the body’s resistance to certain diseases. By using the essential oil in a mist and breathing it in, you may increase your immunity naturally.
• Massage Oil – A drop or two of clove oil added to your massage oil will reduce stress and add that delicious scent. While it may not be the “love potion” of yesterday, giving your partner, a clove-boosted massage can certainly add something special to your love life.
As you can see, clove leaf essential oil is a powerful, natural product that is certainly worth investigating—especially if love is on your mind! Like with any essential oil, it is always beneficial to select an oil that is 100% pure, natural, and therapeutic grade with no additives or dilution. When you try it, you will be amazed by results—and the warm scent.
The ingredients in expensive, all-natural bug sprays are essential oils. Lemongrass, eucalyptus and cinnamon leaf are most effective, diluted with water and castor oil to spray on your clothes before spending time outdoors.
Argan oil is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. Moreover, argan oil is also packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin.