Many people use grapefruit oil to boost weight loss, but did you know that is also has many other uses that can benefit health and beauty? This oil is often used in aromatherapy due to its relaxing and calming properties, and it also works great as a cleanser and purifier. You might be surprised how many ways this essential oil can be used to support total health.
Below, we will discuss 10 things that you probably didn’t know about grapefruit essential oil and how it can benefit your body:
1. Grapefruit oil helps improve blood circulation and lower inflammation. Many people add a few drops to the bath or the wrists for a natural remedy for headaches, bloating, fatigue, muscle pain, or PMS cramps.
2. You can fight acne with grapefruit essential oil. This oil has antibacterial properties that help fight bacteria and grease. It can also help strengthen your skin against air pollution and prevent skin infections.
3. Grapefruit oil also works for cellulite. Grapefruit eliminates toxins in the body, and it can be used to reduce the appearance of cellulite. After adding to a carrier oil, apply directly to the problematic areas.
4. Grapefruit essential oil can help cure hangovers. This oil is a natural gallbladder and liver stimulant, and it can work to relieve headaches, cravings, and sluggishness that you may experience after drinking alcohol. You can diffuse in your home or apply to the skin for these benefits.
5. The scent of grapefruit is soothing and uplifting, making it a great essential oil for relieving stress. You can diffuse the oil or add it to body wash, lotion, or fractionated coconut oil to get the aromatherapy benefits of this oil all day long.
6. Inhaling the scent of grapefruit can also help you fight sugar cravings. If you are trying to lose weight or just cut back on your sugar intake, smelling this essential oil in a diffuser or after being applied to the skin can help lower sugar cravings throughout the day.
7. This popular aromatherapy oil can give you a natural energy boost. Grapefruit essential oil has stimulating effects which make it ideal for increasing mental focus and reducing sleepiness.
8. Grapefruit oil also helps promote healthy hair. Putting just a few drops in your shampoo or conditioner helps naturally reduce grease and bacteria while also promoting shiny and voluminous locks.
9. Reduce stress with grapefruit oil. The scent of this oil increases alertness while calming the nerves, making it great for reducing stress, increasing motivation, and alleviating anxiety.
10. Make your house smell fresh with grapefruit essential oil. You can combine this oil with other fresh scented oils like lemon essential oil to get rid of unpleasant odors around your home.
Now that you know all of the ways that grapefruit oil can be beneficial to the body, it is time to try it out for yourself. Majestic Pure Grapefruit Essential Oil is extracted from the fresh peel of grapefruits by cold compression and blends well with other essential oils like lavender, bergamot, and frankincense. Like all of our other essential oils, this oil is 100% pure, natural, and therapeutic grade with no additives or dilution.
The ingredients in expensive, all-natural bug sprays are essential oils. Lemongrass, eucalyptus and cinnamon leaf are most effective, diluted with water and castor oil to spray on your clothes before spending time outdoors.
Argan oil is rich with vitamin A and vitamin E. Moreover, argan oil is also packed with anti-oxidants, Omega-6 fatty acids, and linoleic acid. Research shows that when applied to skin, it eases inflammation while moisturizing the skin.